Monday, September 19, 2005

Love story

"Tell Wayne how your mum was a pickpocket, Trish!"

Trish's mum is Phillipino. Her dad, an Australian, once visited the Phillipines, where her mum worked as a tour guide.

"Excuse me sir, please give me your wallet for safe keeping in case of pick pockets."

"No, I'm a big tough Australian and nothing is ever going to happen to me."

Trish's mum then proceeds to slide Big Tough Australian's wallet out of his pocket, and returns it to him.

And they both lived happily ever after.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Waaaaaayne,

do you want to come with me to 上海 near the end of next year? I'm thinking about going to do the Chinese In Country program for about 6 weeks. Interested?

4:10 pm AEST  
Blogger leewoo said...

oh, right... anon..

that was me by the way

4:10 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home