Thursday, October 06, 2005

English for tourism

I've been listening to ABC Podcasts lately. Just out of boredom. Heck, I've even been listening to Radio National as well. (They can be pretty interesting at times. Shock, horror!)

So I thought I'd listen to Radio Australia's "English for Tourism", a Chinese-language radio program to educate the Chinese how to talk to English speakers.

It's like those Open Learning shows where there is some kind of situational dialogue, and voice-overs explain what everyone is saying.

In Open Learning, the situations they used were dull and boring. Take a listen to this MP3 if you have the time. It has a bit of a twist to it.

(Sorry Liwu, the "Link" field isn't working for me. I've added it now.)

1 Comments:

Blogger leewoo said...

this mp3?

12:23 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home