Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nicknames

I've been putting my hand up a bit at the local church. Or at least some people have been doing it for me.

A few weeks ago, I volunteered to do the electric keyboard for the evening service. Last week, one of the guys pushed me into doing the Bible reading for the service. Then I've been asked to operate the data projector a couple of times after that.

The guys at church have started calling me "super-sub", a la Cricket 2005/06, due to the way I keep getting substituted into the church roster with little notice. They also call me Deano, after some rugby league player who apparently is never in the starting lineup. New South Welshmen are weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanium said...

You are the Wayne Of All Trades (WOAT!)

3:01 pm AEDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home