Saturday, October 22, 2005

All creatures great and small

We were hard at work. I was testing the plant to make sure that the equipment was working and was just about to take a break in the office, where all the caffinated drinks are stored.

"Hey, you know there's a snake under the jetty?"

Indeed there was. And what a snake it was. There were actually three snakes there, and the biggest one was probably around two metres in length. I think they were pythons, which is good because they're not particularly dangerous to humans.

Anyway, when the news got around, pretty much everyone went around and had a look. I estimate that we lost about 2 man hours of productivity due to that snake.



Snake



Snake, it's a snake!

1 Comments:

Blogger joanium said...

Wow! They're real snakes!

> I estimate that we lost
> about 2 man hours

Hehe, I first read this as "I estimate we lost 2 men...". To the snakes, of course!

9:42 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home