Thursday, May 12, 2005

Take a look at my new car(d)!

I don't want to come across as some kind of advertisement, but the Visa Mini has a somewhat unexpected side-effect. Every time I have used it, female checkout assistants have gone gaga over it. I believe the correct term for such an item is "chick magnet."
Ooh, it's so small!

I want one!

Wow, check out this credit card!

I've been waiting for months for someone to use one of these!
And lately,
You must get this all the time.
Ah well. To be brutally honest, I got it because it was a cheap Visa credit card. Oh, and I haven't been on any dinners lately. I miss home cooking too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there there wayne, you don't need be ashamed of it...i don't care what other people say. even if your a metrosexual.... and you have a pink credit card.. you can count on m to see past the subtle pink facade and see the real you...... Dilbert

muwahahaha

:D

Liwu

p.s. what happened to you wanting to blogg mmore?

9:04 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home